Dermatology 2020 Scientific Committee is honoured to welcome you all to attend “20th Edition of International Conference on Dermatology and Melanoma” which will be held during September 23rd – 24th, 2020 in Rome, Italy.
20th Edition of International Conference on Dermatology and Melanoma will raise the most dynamic and latest issues in the field of Dermatology. The Congress will highlight the discussion around the theme “Contemporary Modes to Escalate Research in Dermatology” by bridging the gaps between the intellectuals from across the globe to enlighten their research and findings at World Dermatology 2020. The highlights of the conference includes Dermatology, Clinical Dermatology, Paediatric Dermatology, Dermatological Diseases, Psoriasis, Hyperpigmentation and Vitiligo, Leprosy, Skin Cancer, Mohs Surgery, Dermatological Techniques, Alopecia and Scalp Problems and many more.
The aim of Dermatology 2020 is to aggregate Researchers, Academicians and Scientists from the Dermatology community and to create an avenue towards robust exchange of information on technological advances, new scientific achievements, and the effectiveness of various regulatory programs towards Dermatology at this event.
Dermatology is the branch of medicine deals with the Skin, Nails, Hair and its sicknesses. It is a claim to fame with both medical and surgical perspectives. A Dermatologist treats illnesses, in the most extensive sense, and some cosmetic issues of the Skin, Scalp, Hair, and Nails.
Why to attend?
Meet your target Market with members from round the world focussed on learning Dermatology concerns; this is often your single best chance to achieve the most important assemblage of participants from the Universities, Research institutions, and Hospitals. Conduct demonstrations, distribute data, meet with current and potential speakers, create a splash with a replacement wares, and receive name recognition at this 2-day event. World-renowned speakers, the foremost recent techniques, tactics, and also the newest updates in Dermatology and promoting field’s square measure hallmarks of this conference.
Dermatology 2020 is organized by EuroSciCon which is comprised of 3000+ Global Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+Workshops on diverse Medical, Pharmaceutical, Clinical, Engineering, Science, Technology, Business and Management field all over the globe. EuroSciCon hosts numerous conferences, where knowledge transfer takes place through debates, round table discussions, poster presentations, workshops, symposia and exhibitions and which helps get possibilities for treating the diseases with new era, technology and research.
Dermatology 2020 fundamentally manages the exploration, analysis and treatment of conditions identified with skin, hair, and nails. World Dermatology 2020 focuses around skin growth, skin ailments, Allergy manifestations, Dermatological maladies, Clinical Dermatology and Cosmetic Dermatology. In the current time the exploration in Dermatology came to another tallness which includes clinical research, Research strategies for analysis of the Dermatological infections and new treatments.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the supporting journals of the conference and Conference Book Proceedings.
- Each abstract will receive a DOI number provided by Cross Ref.
- Opportunity to conduct Workshop with your team members.
- One to One Interaction with Keynote Speakers, OCM and Eminent personalities for the future course of work.
- Opportunity to chair a session.
- Certification by the organizing committee.
- Individual keynote Page will be created to get more visibility for your scientific research.
- Huge Benefits on Group Registration and much more.
- If you want to attend with your research group you can avail Group Discount.
- Abstract page and speaker page will be created in Google on your name.
- Live Streaming of your presentation through our websites and YouTube.
- Advertising Companies
- Business Delegates
- Cosmetics Companies and Clinics
- Skin Care Institutions
- Dermatology Faculty
- Medical Colleges
- Dermatology Associations and Societies
- Beauticians and Spa Professionals
- Training Institutes of Skin and Body Care
- Cosmetology Training Institutes
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Healthcare Industries
- Fitness Trainers
- Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
- Product Development and Marketing Professionals
Major Dermatology Associations around the World:
- Cooper Dermatology & Dentistry Clinic
- Cosmo care Dermatology PRP Therapy & STD Clinic Dubai
- Kaya Skin Clinic - Dubai Marina Walk, Dubai
- Kaya Skin Clinic - Town Centre Mall, Jumeirah, Beach Road
- Asian Dermatological Association Ltd
- Asociación Colombiana de Dermatologia y Cirugía Dermatológica
- Australasian Society for Dermatology Research
- Australasian College of Dermatologists
- American Academy of Cosmetic Family Medicine
- American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology & Aesthetic Surgery
- American Society for Dermatological Surgery (ASDS)
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
- Aesthetic Association
- Dermatology Societies
- National Society of Cosmetic Physicians/American Academy of Cosmetic Physicians
- British Society of Anti-Ageing Medicine
- British Society for Dermatological Surgery
- Canadian Dermatology Foundation
- Dermatological Society of Malaysia
- Medical Dermatology Society
- National Dermatology Association
- British Cosmetic Dermatology Group
- European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
- Statistical Analysis of Association
Rome is a city and special commune in Italy. Rome is the capital of Italy and also of the homonymous province and of the region of Lazio. With 2.7 million residents in 1,285.3 km2 (496.3 sq mi), it is also the country’s largest and most populated commune and fourth-most populous city in the European Union by population within city limits. The urban area of Rome extends beyond the administrative city limits with a population of around 3.8 million. Between 3.2 and 4.2 million people live in Rome metropolitan area. The city is located in the central-western portion of the Italian Peninsula, on the Tiber within Lazio (Latium). Rome is the only city in the world to contain in its interior a whole state; the enclave of Vatican City. Rome has a status of the global city. Rome was the 11th-most-visited city in the world, 3rd most visited in the European Union, and the most popular tourist attraction in Italy. The city is one of Europe’s and the world’s most successful city “brands”, both in terms of reputation and assets.
Its historic center is listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Monuments and museums such as the Vatican Museums and the Colosseum are among the world’s most visited tourist destinations with both locations receiving millions of tourists a year. Rome hosted the 1960 Summer Olympics. Although associated today only with Latin, ancient Rome was in fact multilingual. In highest antiquity Sabine tribes shared the area of what is today Rome with Latin tribes. The Sabine language was one of the Italic groups of ancient Italian languages, along with Etruscan, which would have been the main language of the last three kings who ruled the city till the founding of the Republic in 509 BC. Urganilla, or Plautia Urgulanilla, wife of Emperor Claudius, is thought to have been a speaker of Etruscan many centuries after this date, according to Suetonius’ entry on Claudius. However Latin, in various evolving forms, was the main language of classical Rome, but as the city had immigrants, slaves, residents, ambassadors from many parts of the world it was also multilingual.
The size of the worldwide dermatology gadgets market will expand USD 1.17 billion between 2017-2022, quickening at a CAGR of nearly 7% during the estimate time frame. This development in market size will be credited to various variables including a maturing populace, rising expendable wages, expanded medical coverage inclusion, and the developing requirement for early analysis of dermatological conditions.
As the dermatology gadgets market develops, so too will the market for dermatological medications. The multi year-over-year development rate for the worldwide dermatological medications market was 10.37% and it is normal that the market will develop almost USD 8.5 billion between 2017-2022. There is a huge interest for steady and safe medications that require negligible checking in light of the fact that the greater part of the medications that are utilized to treat serious dermatologic conditions are related with neuropsychiatric unfavorable impacts. This prerequisite for more secure medications will fuel the development of the worldwide dermatological medications showcase through 2022.
Dermatology Market Insights:
- An expanding prerequisite for early finding is the essential factor driving the worldwide dermatology gadgets advertise. The imaging business is concentrating on imaging informatics, cross breed modalities, and follow up medications so as to improve early location and medicines.
- Persistent innovative headways and the developing significance of dermatology in the corrective business are two rising patterns expected to pick up footing in the dermatoscopes advertise through 2021.
- The market for dermatological medications will observer unfaltering development through 2022 driven by the biologics section. This portion will represent the biggest piece of the pie during the conjecture time frame, holding a lead over the little particles section.